Additional Information

PLEASE NOTE: Any questions regarding driver's license, suspended license, tag and title, accident reports, motor vehicle reports, etc. are no longer handled by the Department of Public Safety. If you have lost a copy of a citation and have not been to court, you should contact the law enforcement agency in the area where you received the citation.