Job Vacancy Announcement-Business Support Analyst 1- Training
Job Vacancy Announcement- Business Support Analyst 1
Location: Forsyth/Monroe County
Job Code: GSP130
Pay Grade: J
Salary Range: $32,970.99- $57,699.23
The Georgia Department of Public Safety (DPS) oversees the day-to-day operation of the Georgia State Patrol (GSP), Capitol Police Division (CPD) and the Motor Carrier Compliance Division (MCCD). We currently have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Business Support Analyst 1 in the Training Division.
ENVISAGE Technologies is a United States software company that was founded in 2001 and offers a software title called Acadis Readiness Suite. Acadis Readiness Suite is training software, and includes features such as blended learning, certification management, student portal, built-in LMS, and learner portal. This advertised position would be responsible for data entry/retrieval from the Acadis system. This system has the capabilities to create and manage profiles for each individual employee within the department and track complex information over various platforms.
Under supervision, performs complex administrative duties and statistical, financial, or operational data analysis and reporting in support of management decision making in functional area. Identifies trends, discrepancies, and variances to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations. May partner with other departments, divisions, outside agencies, and vendors to address business issues. Exercises various latitudes of independent judgment. May administer or provide high level support for various projects, grants, contracts, implementation of procedures, and/or any specialized functions.
This position is perfect for candidates who seek a challenging opportunity to serve the citizens of Georgia while providing critical support to the sworn officers within the department. This position will provide a challenging opportunity without compromising work/life balance, and includes an excellent benefits package.
A typical workday includes, but is not limited to:
- Daily monitoring the status of information within the Acadis Records System
- Weekly or routinely participating in training sessions within the Acadis Project Group
- Create, monitor, and maintain individual employee profiles for data input/extraction
- Prepares reports associated with the records system
- Analyzes date and trends within the system
- Responds to routine requests for data
- Creates and maintains a high-performance environment characterized by positive leadership and strong team orientation
Selected applicant must pass a pre-employment background investigation. This includes a review of criminal, driver’s and credit history. No polygraph examination is required for this position.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of experience related to area of assignment. Note: An equivalent combination of education and job specific experience that provided the knowledge, experience and competencies required to successfully perform the job at the level listed may be substituted on a year-over-year basis.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Experience providing reports based on statistical data.
- Experience providing technical training and project planning.
- Experience conducting record audits.
Application deadline: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Instructions to apply for this position:
Accept the Privacy Agreement
- Log-in to the system
First time logging in? :
Your username is your TeamWorks (PeopleSoft) Employee ID.
The initial password will be the last four digits of your Social Security, followed by the first four letters of your last name, in upper case (ALL CAPS). You will then be asked to change your password.
- Once you access your account, you will then see the job announcement. Click on “Apply now” and follow the steps needed to create your profile and upload your résumé.
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact Human Resources at 404-624-7553 or email [email protected].
This is an unclassified position unless filled by a classified employee. Only applicants chosen for interview will be contacted.
The Georgia Department of Public Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees and applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, natural origin, age, disability or genetic information.