Important Updates Regarding COVID-19/Executive Order
The statewide executive order for empowering a healthy Georgia will extend through July 15. This order affects all Georgia residents and visitors. Review the following: COVID-19 Updates
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Public Safety (DPS).
The Department of Public Safety is looking for the best and brightest individuals - those who have the aptitude and sense of commitment - those who want to help their community, and who want to make a difference. The goal of the department is to provide the highest level of professional public service to the citizens and visitors who live and visit the State of Georgia. A career with the Department of Public Safety offers: challenge, excitement, variety, teamwork and job satisfaction, opportunities for special assignments and career development, opportunities for promotion, and competitive salary and benefits.
The Department of Public Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Law Enforcement Employment Opportunities
- Job Vacancy Announcement- 110th Trooper School- Revised Closing Date
- Job Vacancy Announcement- Georgia Capitol Police Officer
- Future Trooper School Targeted Dates
- Georgia Capitol - Police Officer
Other Employment Opportunities
- Job Vacancy Announcement- Licensed Social Worker
- Job Vacancy Announcement- Dispatcher- Troop E- Grovetown
- Job Vacancy Announcement- Security Officer 1
- Motor Carrier Compliance Weight Inspector
- Employment Disqualifiers
Find more information about what standards will automatically disqualify applicants from consideration.
- Employee Benefits