Thank you for your interest in the Department of Public Safety (DPS).
The Department of Public Safety is looking for the best and brightest individuals - those who have the aptitude and sense of commitment - those who want to help their community, and who want to make a difference. The goal of the department is to provide the highest level of professional public service to the citizens and visitors who live and visit the State of Georgia. A career with the Department of Public Safety offers: challenge, excitement, variety, teamwork and job satisfaction, opportunities for special assignments and career development, opportunities for promotion, and competitive salary and benefits.
The Department of Public Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Law Enforcement Employment Opportunities
- Job Vacancy Announcement-MCCD Officer Cadet
- Job Vacancy Announcement- 110th Trooper School
- 110th Trooper School- PT Dates and Locations
- Future Trooper School Targeted Dates
- Georgia Capitol - Police Officer
Other Employment Opportunities
- Job Vacancy Announcement- Admin Asst 2/Post Secretary- Post 41 LaFayette
- Dispatcher - Georgia State Patrol
- Motor Carrier Compliance Weight Inspector
- Employment Disqualifiers
Find more information about what standards will automatically disqualify applicants from consideration.
- Employee Benefits